Call for Submissions!Posted on Mar 18, 2013 at 09:11:53 Back to Blog Home »
AJES is accepting submissions. Would you like your work to be featured in the next volume?
Submission categories include feature articles, peer-review manuscripts, book reviews, organizational profiles, essays, interviews, research news, and original artwork.
Why publish in AJES?
- Reach a broad and diverse audience within the Adirondack Park and Northern Forest region.
- Publish your work about the region in the region where it has a greater chance of making an impact.
- Support open access publishing that is free for authors and readers.
- Publish your work quickly and online to have immediate visibility.
- Bridge information producers with information users and share knowledge that works to find common ground among stakeholders.
To submit an article or to inquire about contributing, please contact the executive editor, Rebecca McKay Steinberg, at Rebecca.McKay@aya.yale.edu.
Back to Blog Home »
No comments to display
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.